We understand that you might want to know what we as a company are doing to safeguard our staff & customers against the spread of Covid-19.
Risk Assesments: Additional to our standard company risk assesments, a full specifically targeted COVID-secure risk assesment has been carried out for the premises. All staff have been issued with a copy alongside the guidance & training they have received before their return to the workplace.
If you would like to read through our risk assesment please click on the following link:
- On entering the premises you will be greeted by a member of staff who will show you to your allocated table.
- You will be asked on arrival to use the NHS Covid-19 App to check in with the QR code on display
- We have a designated route through the pub which will be adhered to by staff & customers
- Our table plan has been altered to allow for distancing measures.
- We have installed 2 wall mounted sanitiser stations for your use that are clearly marked at the front & rear of the premises.
- Our food menu is now single use & fully disposable after every guest has vacated their table.
- Upon ordering, your table will be brought all the appropriate cutlery needed to enjoy your meal & placed at the end of your table & we ask that customers distribute as necesssary to adhere to social distancing as much as possible.
- We will offer table service only inside the GB unfortunatly this means that unless there is a table available we will be unable to serve you unless you are going to drink outside. (this is government instructions and not our decision)
- All our condiments are in sachet form
- Staff have been trained to santise their hands after performing every service ‘action’ & complete a full traditional soap & water handwash every 1/2 hour on a timer system
- All tables & chairs will be fully sanitised between each service
- Toilet facilities will be checked & sanitised
- If you are sitting outside you are asked to come to the back door and order at the garden order point and collect your drinks from the collection point
- We encourage contactless payments & accept apple pay
- From Thursday 24th September we will close at 10pm and 9pm on Sundays
All our team have completed accredited training programs prior to their return to work including COVID-19 specific health & safety training.
All our staff strive to make the GB an inviting and safe place to visit, they fully respect the need to adhere to strict new regimes whilst still providing the friendly & efficient service you would want – please be patient with us while we all work hard to deliver our ‘new normal’